Transition to GSA’s new FAS Catalog Platform (FCP)
GSA has begun to transition Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contracts to the new FAS Catalog Platform (FCP), GSA’s modern replacement for the Schedule Input Program (SIP).
Your GSA MAS Contract may be eligible to participate if you offer Commercial off the Shelf Products published on GSA Advantage! The FAS Catalog Platform currently does not support:
- Contracts that use Zonal Pricing
- Contracts that contain 4PL SIN
- Contracts having a GSA-BPA based on them and currently managed thru SIP and/or published to GSA Advantage
- Multiple contracts falling under a single UEI
- Contracts with an upcoming 5-year option period
- Contracts that expire before September 2025
If you opt to participate – few next steps and expectations:
- Ensure Authorized Negotiators are up to date in the GSA eMod system
- Ensure current Shipping & Ordering Information is accurate and up to date (includes Minimum Order amount, Shipping Lead Time and Shipment Method of Payment for CONUS (48 contiguous states) and OCONUS (AK, HI PR)
- Ensure your catalog on GSA Advantage is a complete and accurate representation of what is currently awarded to your contract
- All open modifications must be completed and closed and complete Advantage catalog uploads at least 1 week prior
- Validate your seller profile within the first 10 days of FCP access
- Initiate your baseline modification within the first 30 days of approval of seller profile
If you choose to opt-out of the FAS Catalog Platform (FCP), your contract will be removed from the transition pool. You can expect to receive a new invitation to participate 60 days prior to your new transition date. Complete the opt-out form.
Do you have questions on the Transition to the new FAS Catalog Platform and how this might affect your GSA contract? Please contact BH Sky for further information.
Contact a BH Sky GSA Contract Schedule Expert today for assistance.