Upcoming Refresh # 2 / Mass Modification for all GSA MAS Contractors
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) anticipates issuing Refresh # 2 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitation in June 2020.
The purpose of the solicitation refresh is to incorporate updated Service Contract Act (SCA) wage and additional clause, provision and solicitation updates.
Overview of Proposed Changes
1) Update Offeror Instructions to instruct Offerors to upload photos for all products offered under designed Special Item Numbers (SINs)
2) Revise several GSAR and FAS clauses to remove references to the submission/ distribution of paper price lists and modifications
3) Incorporate updated Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determinations
4) Implement regulatory changes made by the Small Business Administration (SBA) which provide Governmentwide policy for partial set-asides and reserves and for set-asides of orders for small business concerns under Multiple-Award Contracts (FAR Case 2014-0-002)
5) Incorporate a new Fourth-Party Logistics Supplies and Services (4PL) SIN
This SIN encompasses all commercially available Fourth-Party Logistics (4PL) delivery models required for a full solution that includes, at a minimum, providing the product, logistical support, transportation, inventory management and all other services necessary to support 4PL operations. 4PL Operations under this SIN are divided into two distinct categories: Vendor-Owned/ Vendor-Managed Inventory Services (VMI) and Vendor-Owned/Vendor-Consigned Inventory Services (VCI).
6) Incorporate miscellaneous Solicitation Changes
a) Special Item Number (SIN) corrections pertaining to eligible subcategories for Ancillary Repair and Alternations SIN (ANCRA) and Installation and Site Preparation Services SIN 238910
b) Updated Note for Clause 52.204-24 Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment
c) Updated Note for Clause 552.238-77 Submission and Distribution of Authorized Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Price Lists
All GSA Schedule Contractors MUST accept the mass modification within 90 days of issuance. Once the Mass Mod is reviewed and accepted, GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes.
If you have questions on the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation Refresh 2 Mass Modifications please contact BH Sky.
Contact a BH Sky GSA specialist or call 866.468.7420 to speak to a GSA Contract Schedule SME today for assistance.