Did You Accept Mass Mod A580 — Updates to Clauses, Terms, Conditions?
The purpose of Mass Mod A580 is to update contract Clauses, Provisions, Terms and Conditions to keep the solicitation current for all Schedule contractors. The following GSA Schedules are covered by this Mass Modification:
- Schedule 58I – Professional Audio/Video Telemetry/Tracking, Recording/Reproducing and Signal Data Solutions
- Schedule 72 – Furnishings and Floor Coverings
- Schedule 51V – Hardware Superstore
- Schedule 03FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Schedule 75 – Office Products/Supplies and Services and New Products/Technology
- Schedule 73 – Food Service, Hospitality, cleaning Equipment and Supplies, Chemicals and Services
- Schedule 70 – General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software, and Services
- Schedule 00CORP – The Professional Services Schedule
Following lists key changes included in the contract modification. Note that some clause changes have already been incorporated into some GSA schedules and not all changes apply to every schedule.
- Purchasing By Non-Federal Entities
- Revision to I-FSS-600 Contract Price Lists
- Updated Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determinations (WDs)
- New Designated Countries
- Procurement of alternatives to high global warming potential (GWP) hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Basic Safeguarding of Covered Contractor Information Systems
- Small Business Subcontracting Improvements
Read the full text of the clauses in the A580 SF30.
Questions or Concerns on the Clauses in Mass Mod A580? New to Mass Mods? BH Sky Can Help
BH Sky Associates can help answer your questions or concerns regarding Mass Mode A580, or if you are new to Mass Mods contact BH Sky today by calling 866.468.7420 or email. Keep your GSA Schedule current and compliant to avoid modifications getting rejected and maintain contract continuity.