GSA releases MAS Solicitation Refresh # 7 Mass Modification A834
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) issued Refresh # 7 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001.
Outlined below are the changes associated with Refresh 7 and the Mass Modification (Mass Mod) A834:
A: Changes Applicable to Overall MAS Solicitation:
· Revision to the format of the Available Offerings Attachment to the MAS Solicitation.
· Various changes to the Price Proposal Template.
· Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-06 and GSAR Change 132.
B: Changes Applicable to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
Human Capital Category (D):
Background Investigation Subcategory (D01): Revise SIN 561611 – HR Support: Pre Employment Background Investigations.
Information Technology Category (F):
Removing Non-TDR/TDR IT Offer and Modification Requirements Supplemental Price Proposal Templates for IT Category from Available Offerings and Requirements.
Professional Services Category (H):
– Environmental Services Subcategory (H02): Revise SIN 562112 – Hazardous Waste Disposal Services.
– Financial Services Subcategory (H03): Add new SIN 524292INS – Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds.
– Technical and Engineering Services (Non-IT) Subcategory (H09): Add new SIN 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (Non-IT).
Security and Protection (J):
Removing SIN 561612 Protective Service Occupations Supplemental Price Proposal Templates from Available Offerings and Requirements.
Transportation and Logistics Category (K):
Transportation of Things Subcategory (K05): Revise requirements for SIN 532111- Automotive equipment rental and leasing, Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program (RSVP).
See GSA’s Interact post for attachments on the Significant Changes and Revised Templates.
All new Offers must be submitted under the Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 Refresh # 7.
All existing GSA Schedule Contractors MUST accept the mass modification A834 within 90 days of issuance. Once the Mass Mod is reviewed and accepted, GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes.
If you have any questions on the significant changes, please contact BH Sky for assistance.
Contact a BH Sky GSA Contract Schedule Expert today for assistance.