GSA releases MAS Solicitation Refresh # 16, Mass Modification A856
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) issued Refresh # 16 and the associated Mass Modification A856 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001.
Outlined below are the expected changes associated with Refresh # 16:
A: Changes to Overall GSA MAS Solicitation:
- Implement various changes to SCP-FSS-001 to clarify how MAS offeror instructions apply to Joint Venture entities and other administrative changes.
- Implement Employee Based Size Standard updates and several NAICS changes.
- Incorporate updated Service Contract Labor Standards (SCLS) Wage Determination.
- Implement various changes to the Offer and Modification Price Proposal Templates (PPTs).
- Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2023-02 and GSAR Change 164.
- Removal of FAR Clause 52.223-99 Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors from the MAS Solicitation.
B: Changes to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
Office Management (A)
- Mail Management (A04): Revisions to SINs 561499M – Mail Management, Systems, Processing Equipment and Related Solutions.
- Facilities Maintenance and Repair (B01): Revisions to SIN 561210FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management.
- Facilities Services (B02): Revisions to SIN 541690E – Energy Services
Furniture and Furnishings:
- Packaged Furniture (C07): Revision to Packaged Office Subcategory SINs.
Industrial Products (E):
- Hardware and Tools (E04): Revision to SIN 332510C – Hardware Store, Home Improvement Center, Industrial or General Supply Store, or Industrial Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Distributor – Catalog.
Information Technology (F):
- IT Services Subcategory (F03): Revision to SIN 54151HEAL – Information Technology Services
- Telecommunications (F07): Revision to SIN 517410 – Commercial Satellite Communications Solutions (COMSATCOM)
Transportation and Logistics Services (K):
- Package Delivery (K03): Revisions to required Template for SIN 492110 & 492110SB Local Courier/Messenger Delivery Services
- Package Delivery (K03): Revisions to Category Specific Attachment for SIN 492110 – Package Delivery.
- Transportation of Things (K05): Revisions to required Templates for SIN 485 – Ground Transportation and SIN 532111 – Automotive Equipment Rental and Leasing – Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program (RSVP).
- Lodging (L02): Revisions to required Templates for SIN 531110 – Long Term Lodging.
- Lodging (L02): Revisions to Category Specific Attachment for SIN 561599L – Lodging Negotiations and Management Services.
- Travel Agent and Misc. Services (L03): Revisions to Category Specific Attachment for SIN 561510 – Travel Agent Services
For more detailed information on specific changes please refer to the updated Modifications and Mass Modification Guidance.
All new GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Offers will have to be submitted under the Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 Refresh # 16.
For existing GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contractors, GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes once Refresh # 16 has been released. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.
If you have any questions on the significant changes or accepting the Mass Mod for Refresh # 16, please contact BH Sky for assistance.
Contact a BH Sky GSA Contract Schedule Expert today for assistance.