GSA releases MAS Solicitation Refresh # 13 Mass Modification A847
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) issued Refresh # 13 and the associated Mass Modification A847 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001.
Outlined below are the changes associated with Refresh #13:
A: Changes to Overall MAS Solicitation:
- The following note will be added to 52.223-3 HAZARDOUS MATERIAL DENTIFICATION AND MATERIAL SAFETY DATA (FEB 2021) (ALTERNATE I – JUL 1995):
- Note: Safety Data Sheets, hazardous material labels and other relevant data should not be submitted to the MAS Contracting Officer. This information should be provided directly to the ordering activity in accordance with this clause.
- Effective June 30, 2022, Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contractors will be allowed to take an exception to FAR Clause 52.223-99 (October 2021 Deviation), Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. GSA is allowing contractors to take an exception to this clause while any relevant injunctions prohibiting enforcement or inclusion of the clause remain in effect. This will allow MAS contractors to incorporate other pending critical terms and conditions into their contracts.
- Effective June 30, 2022, GSA will establish special ordering procedures for buying commercial cloud computing services under SIN 518210C Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services on a consumption basis by adding the following GSAR clauses:
- GSAR Clause 552.238-81 Price Reductions (DEC 2021) (DEVIATION) that makes price reductions inapplicable to cloud computing services offered on a consumption basis under SIN 518210C
- GSAR Clause 552.238-199 Special Ordering Procedures Applicable when Procuring Cloud Computing on a Consumption Basis (MAR 2022)
B: Changes Applicable to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
Facilities Services Subcategory (B02): GSA will retire SIN 561210FS Facilities Support Services effective on 6/30/2022.
Information Technology (F):
IT Solutions Subcategory (F05):
- GSA will retire SIN 541519CDM Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools effective on 6/30/2022.
- GSA will establish special ordering procedures for buying commercial cloud computing services under SIN 518210C Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services on a consumption basis.
- GSA will revise SIN 518210C instructions to allow a pricing increment length of greater than one month.
- The following language will be added to SIN 518210C Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services instructions within the Information Technology Category Attachment:
- Offerors must identify in their GSA Price List (I-FSS-600 CONTRACT PRICE LISTS (OCT 2016)) all cloud computing services that are available to be ordered on a consumption basis.
All new GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Offers must be submitted under the Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 Refresh # 13.
For existing GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contractors, GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.
If you have any questions on the significant changes or accepting the Mass Mod for Refresh 13, please contact BH Sky for assistance.
Contact a BH Sky GSA Contract Schedule Expert today for assistance.