GSA Releases MAS Solicitation Refresh # 9 Mass Modification A839
The General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) issued Refresh # 9 for the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001.
Outlined below are the changes associated with Refresh 9 and the Mass Modification (Mass Mod) A839:
A: Changes Applicable to Overall MAS Solicitation:
- Implement various changes to SCP-FSS-001.
- Implement decommissioning of the Vendor Education Center (VEC).
- Implement a change in the format of the MAS Solicitation table of contents.
- Implement various changes to the Offer and Modification Price Proposal Templates (PPTs).
- Incorporate clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-07 and GSAR Change 140.
B: Changes Applicable to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
Office Management (A):
Summary of changes for Document Services (A03) – SIN 541611LIT- Litigation Support Services:
- The title of SIN 541611LIT will be revised from “Litigation Support Services” to “Litigation Support Solutions.”
- The description of SIN 541611LIT will be revised to expand the scope of the SIN to identify eDiscovery, FOIA Request, and Legal Hold solutions.
- The commodity code will be revised from “S” (services) to “B” (both products and services).
Summary of changes for Office Supplies (A09) – SIN 333318SBSA – Office Security Equipment and IT Products:
- Small Business Set Aside note will be added to the description of SIN 333318SBSA.
Furniture & Furnishings (F):
Summary of changes for Fitness Solutions (C09) – SIN 339920S – Sporting Goods Equipment and Supplies:
- The title of SIN 339920S will be revised from “Sporting Goods Equipment and Supplies” to “Sporting Goods, Fitness Equipment, and Supplies.”
- The description of SIN 339920S will be revised to expand the scope of the SIN to identify fitness equipment.
- Fitness Solutions (C09) – SIN 713940 – Fitness Center Management Services: The description of SIN 713940 will be revised to note the scope of the SIN is limited to services only.
Information Technology Category (F):
Summary of changes for SIN 518210C – Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services:
- The title of SIN 518210C will be revised from “Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services” to “Cloud Computing and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services.”
- The description of SIN 518210C will be revised to add more clarity between Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT professional Services.
GSA FAS issued a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.
Please see GSA’s Interact post for attachments on the Significant Changes and Revised Templates.
All new Offers must be submitted under the Solicitation 47QSMD20R0001 Refresh # 9.
All existing GSA Schedule Contractors MUST accept the mass modification A839 within 90 days of issuance. Once the Mass Mod is reviewed and accepted, GSA will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes.
If you have any questions on the significant changes, please contact BH Sky for assistance.
Contact a BH Sky GSA Contract Schedule Expert today for assistance.