23rd Annual Government Procurement Conference
Join us at the 23rd Annual Government Procurement Conference to be held at the Washington, DC Convention Center.
We hope you can join BH Sky Associates on Thursday April 25, 2013 at the 23rd Annual Government Procurement Conference to be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. We will be exhibiting; visit us at Booth #611.
This Government Procurement Conference has become the premier event for small business throughout the United States to foster partnerships between the Federal Government and its prime contractors. This unique one-day event attracts more than 3,000 people including: Federal, State and local agencies, prime contractors, small businesses, minority-owned businesses, women-owned businesses, service-disabled veteran owned businesses, 8a businesses, and HUB-Zone businesses.
Information sessions will be held throughout the day, session topics will include:
- Strategic Sourcing
- SBA Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)/Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) Programs
- SBA Small Business Jobs Act/National Defense Authorization Act
- Doing Business with the Government
- Subcontracting with Prime Contractors
- Understanding Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
Learn More about the Convention
Visit http://www.fbcinc.com/e/procurement for attendee registration, directions to the Convention Center, and the complete agenda.
Learn More about BH Sky